Monday, January 24, 2011

Read Honey X Honey Drops Raws

is the same, however, Maria del Carmen Castillo


I've been through many things
;
time but not new
not proud

anyone
had
m
to
s
forty
could say

I took the love in Drinking fizzy
in small vessels in broken cups

I slept in the shade of a back
, along with a
embracing a
I dreamed of a

I kissed
Been Kissed I have promised
kisses that I have given

I loved dearly
who knows
kiss kissing naughty I missed the real

I
learned to compromise
forget to have immense faith and laughter
long

I put
my epitaph
many times I do not remember exactly
if I want to write one

I've invested in pain and mistakes
               sin forma ni medida
he adherido mis pies
               a montículos de piedras
y he abierto los bordes del sol
               to hold hands in the light

I tried to be brave without accurate visions
failures experienced in all
and all past days with dives naked
in mirror and window

I
chimeras
dreamed away my bread and I set
songs of life
amber with a thirst for migrating

stubbornness I forgot the
; and I stamped my signature
in all peace treaties

I've seen lying side by side
; blown dandelions
walked autumn leaves
the fog of tears

I'm tired of forgetfulness
the wars of the nefarious acts
; of abused children know
or unloved
human predation
in laboratory animal
zoos or circuses
I have been patient
; Job not like

I wanted to be Ruth
and I wanted to write

I loved without fear and without balance
smooth
; without
crossroads I was faithful without erasure

I confessed all my heart I sealed
banishment and exile today
; I can die
o. ..
I can live

Either way is the same

Maria del Carmen Castillo, Mexican poet also writes under the pseudonym Ylia Kazama.
born in Mexico and have English and Italian descent. He has lived in Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay, Italy and Spain and has presented on numerous occasions poems, dialogues and monologues.
published in several newspapers in Mexico City, on the Internet at various international websites both articles and poems and stories. Magazines, including "The South" "Luna de Marzo", "The Universe of The Owl."
Participant in various forums of literature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment