Saturday, April 30, 2011

John Deere Snomobile Carburators

My kingdom for a Friday, María del Carmen Cerezal

I, Robinson this my coral island, intricate mesh of words, I look Friday.
is that I sometimes narrow infimiza, mutates, since some of those used to form the I forgot my regret,
Other, ungrateful, it was they who were divorced me., but given its nature, survive on those found dead. Life is always imposed.
Help me find just those needed to paint emotions, places, events.
Teach me to catch you in my old fishing nets of infinite patience, thirsty Lookout successive horizons.
it be for you, Friday, understood and grasped each wave of words that come to you trying to be unpacked.
O that can both awaken your intrigue you decide to dive into my waters, land dug into my chest looking shackled behind these solitudes.
You will not find excessive wealth here, but some flocks of birds spotted, edges of butterflies in B flat, a unicorns galloping laughing waves or waves of vermilion sing song.
Yes, I agree to derretirte in the light of shooting stars, snowflakes gold, but it is imperative to understand that the only gems here are the sun, the moon, the breeze, the sea, yo. We are all and one.
ternuritas And when you need, I can entertain in ocher haze-Redon. If you're bored fabularé horrendous crimes, mysteries indescífrales, travel impossible terrors vanish before your child flicker.
My imagination is the cornucopia dump at the foot of your desire or the Hubble conqueror of black holes, due to the unfathomable, taking you to the edge. Your desire or mine, no matter the point of departure, arrival station is pleasure for both.
Do not worry the risk of losing me. All universes are out, but when they need it, I'll give you shelter and food, warm blue caves await your presence.
But pity solidarity, do not leave me abruptly without giving me a chance for her to be tiny.
fret not my looks stormy or dark sky: it's just a face of the flirt who seeks in love. However, utmost care with my volcanoes, the lava is not as stiff as it looks.
Unfortunately for this meeting of ours there is no polar star maps showing routes or recovered by buccaneers cheats.
I look expectantly to the siren songs do not you divert, without even a little peek into my recent summits, in my harbors to discover, because I work too much for me this nature will be attractive.
Tené mind that only yearn to be your Ithaca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment