Friday, April 22, 2011

Sv2000 Vhs Dvd Recorder Manual

Ainchil, I believe and I do not

I think not. As an aesthetic contradiction
world

enraged that exaggerated shadows interview
or itineraries that never keeps
case.
then the will of the butterfly
circular perspective, so hurry momentary silence
grotesque
contexts
indecipherable in the soul rare mad grammar

I saved every mob claiming to be that air is crowded with words

motionless when they should be thunder
and tsunami that extinguishes the calm of the desert.
Are you nursing in a body at night?
How to get the line that divides the wind?. Take the sentence
dragged
always look and find nothing
shore.
Flies.
at least I hope I'm on the verge
that anything which I accept

by inducing certain karmas trumpet cramped in the veins. Go

eyed abyss fingering pierced cliffs
iris black eyes are not on the screen guard

illiterate little ones are not aware the meaning of human reproduction
opacity perhaps perhaps.
My gaze beyond me.
believe and not believe in the words

them rotated 180 degrees and return them

evoke and sometimes do not find me.

To read more poems by Claudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment