Monday, April 18, 2011

Ritetemp-thermostat Model 6022

Microstories, Susana Cattaneo

cheap wine is an immoral helps to blur your face that never stops hitting the dark side of me. A blue ribbon across my ward and my mouth is filled with the vile insects that gnaw your memory.
In the corner, the desolation is in pain group and a stale sleeping in doorways.
Now I've forgotten. Now all boats crossing Finistère agonizing carry a burden of sadness. Now I do not remember how our words when making love.
cheap wine closes my thoughts and a tart sweetness mixes air and night. Where your face from snow? The poetry of your lips, where? There is a bitter tenderness locked in my hands. A tunnel of moisture from inciting bee. A sun shower at the end of misery.
Silence plunges a sword lips closed. Of looks in a conviction. Threaded blame for not having touched your hands unreal. Not having shouted love while giving you all my tears.
cheap wine across the sun the first day I saw you. The leaves turn gray days. And I love you.

Witch. The one that haunts me the closets of two centuries. The ragged sweet and mischievous.
She who sleeps on my nails attacking my blood. The gray and sharp cheekbones. The one that looks like an angel anointed madness.
sometimes share my pillow. Further, we make love. Hell groans from all choked with pleasure.
is honey sour your mouth and your fingers burn with cold.
Witch. Tireless, faithful companion of life.
tonight I toast to never regret being there for me.
Finally, I understood: life, a perpetual lust in his arms fire

This is my exile. It is a country called Saturday. Bone is dark tonight with no your hands. It is my exile of you, a hug than ever. It is the place of the single, those who leave for wet tunnel of sadness. Soles of mourning on the walls. Saturday
country. With clubs away. Souvenir puppets mingle in my mind as the night progresses.
This is my exile. Nothing here, no place to put this breeze, this bitter fall, this garden of lightning .. Lint
a Saturday and all Youth in exile.

Susana Cattaneo

Psychologist and author based in Buenos Aires, has published 20 books of poems, some prose poetry. He has written stories and micro-stories. Won numerous awards including the National Honor Gaza Argentine Writers (ADEA). It is considered one of the founders of the Museum of Manuscript Poetry in Carolina, San Luis. Participated in national and international anthologies and was sworn in several competitions.
paper edits the magazine "Foreign to the weather"


The image has been extracted from Internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment